Here is a directory of downtown Winnipeg hotels that are eager to help Ai-Kon attendees with their lodging plans! Regardless if you’re traveling into Winnipeg from afar, or just looking for a place close to the action.. you’ll find a hotel that’s right for you!
All hotels are sorted by their distance from the RBC Convention Centre. For a handy visual guide, please click this link to open a map to view hotel locations relative to the venue.
Delta Hotels by Marriott Winnipeg
350 St. Mary Avenue, Winnipeg, MB, R3C 3J2
Toll-free reservations: 1-844-294-7309
Delta Hotels Winnipeg is conveniently connected to the RBC Convention Centre, Cityplace, MTS Centre, Portage Place and office towers via heated skywalk. They offer quick and easy access the Forks Market and river trails. At Delta Hotels Winnipeg, attentive service and elegant surroundings await your visit.
Their new modern Urban Bean allows you to enjoy a freshly brewed cup of coffee or specialty drink, as they proudly serve premium Starbucks® coffees. They offer locally made chocolates by Constance Pop, locally produced Manitoba honey and soaps. Need a quick bite before leaving the hotel? Enjoy morning bakery treats, or fresh grab and go sandwiches and deluxe salads that you can take with you to the office or plane. For in-room private dining, Room Service is available 24 hours, offering a wide range of menus from snacks to full dinners.
Odyssey Health Club is the largest hotel fitness facility in Manitoba, the perfect place to put the spring back in your step after a long day. Pools include a full-size indoor pool, outdoor seasonal pool, children’s pool and whirlpool. Their 24-hour key access exercise room includes free weights, universal gym, elliptical trainers, treadmills, stationary bikes, Stairmaster and rowing machines. The club is available at no charge to registered guests.
- Business services: lobby computer kiosks, staffed color printer/copier/scanner & fax machine
- Bell Staff: our friendly bell staff will make you feel welcome from your first to the last step with us
- Luggage Storage: complimentary to hotel guests
- Housekeeping: ironing, bed boards, feather pillows, extra blankets, dry cleaning, guest laundry
- Parking: heated underground multi-level parkade
- Safety Deposit Boxes: complimentary 24-hour access via the Front Desk
- Security: 24-hour on-site security personnel and monitoring
- Pet Services: food, toys, pet-sitting, exercising and other service providers available upon request
157.00 CAD + tax/ night
Standard Rooms – Single/Double Occupancy
One King/ 2 Queen
Call Marriott Reservations at 1(844) 294-7309 on or before Tuesday, January 22, 2019, to make your sleeping room reservations. Attendees must identify themselves as part
of the Ai-Kon group staying at the Delta Hotels Winnipeg, located at 350 St Mary Avenue, Winnipeg, MB R3C 3J2.
Radisson® Hotel, Winnipeg Downtown
288 Portage Avenue, Winnipeg, MB R3C 0B8
The best view in the city! More than just clean, comfortable Four Star Hotel rooms, all the guestrooms in the Radisson Hotel Winnipeg Downtown enjoy a great view of the entire city. Try our modern guestrooms featuring warm and relaxing colors and designs with coordinating furniture, fixtures, beds, and flat screen plasma TV’s. All guestrooms include complimentary high-speed internet.
- In-room coffee maker and complimentary coffee/tea
- Non-smoking rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all guestrooms
- Hairdryers, full-length ironing boards and irons in all guestrooms
- Desk area with telephone, voice mail, high-speed internet, extra power outlets on the desk lamp and ergonomic chair
- Flat Screen Plasma TV’s
- King, Queen or Double Bed types available
- Unstocked Mini Fridges
- Restaurant & Lounge – Open daily for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner.
- Recreation- 24/7 access to our Fitness Facility equipped with Steam Rooms
- Services – Business Centre located in the lobby behind the Front Desk available 24/7
- Complimentary WiFi in all guest rooms, meeting space and common areas
- Same day Valet Laundry Service received by 9AM and will return in the afternoon
- 3-Hour Laundry Service available from 8AM-8PM every day
- Complimentary airport/local shuttle based upon availability
- 24-Hour Security
Ai-Kon 2019 Rate:
$119 single – quad occupancy plus taxes
Hotel Contact for booking is Tracey Wowryk at 204-975-6238 or call the 1-888-333-3333
Best Western Plus Downtown Winnipeg
330 York Avenue, Winnipeg, MB, R3C 0N9
Toll-free reservations: 1-800-782-0175
Discover the BEST WESTERN PLUS Downtown Winnipeg, serving Manitoba’s capital with renovated rooms and delicious food. This central Winnipeg hotel is within two blocks of the RBC Convention Centre. Their 87 rooms have recently been remodeled, and they offer three different on-site dining and drinking establishments to compliment them.
Best Western PLUS Downtown Winnipeg is happy to provide each of our guests attending the Ai-Kon’s Winterfest Convention with the following amenities:
- Free Airport Shuttle (7 AM – 11 PM) based on availability
- On-Site Restaurant & Lounge
- Free High-Speed Wireless Internet
- On-Site Full Fitness Center
- On-Site Laundry Facilities
- Free local Phone Calls
- On-Site Business Center
The Best Western Plus is happy to offer attendees a free hot breakfast buffet each morning that they stay at the hotel. Their breakfast buffet features rotating hot items such as bacon, sausage links, and ham, freshly cracked eggs omelets or breakfast wraps, hash browns, both hot and cold cereals, yogurt, fresh fruit cups, freshly baked pastries bread and bagels, coffee tea and juices.
Standard Rooms – Single Occupancy
One King/ Two Queen
Free hot breakfast buffet
Mention Ai-Kon preferred rate upon booking
Alt Hotel Winnipeg
Opposite Downtown’s MTS Centre arena, this contemporary hotel is a 10-minute walk from the RBC Convention Centre and a 13-minute walk from Winnipeg Art Gallery. Mixing chic furnishings with exposed concrete and wood accents, their amenities include a 24/7 gym and a snack pantry, in addition to a business center and 7 meeting rooms. Only 1250 steps or a 7-minute walk via skywalks to RBC Convention Centre!
- Ultra-comfortable bed, Egyptian cotton bedding, goose down comforter, feather center “duvet” pillows, Italian-designed armchair for optimal comfort, Keurig® coffee machine, and K-Cups
Everything you need to stay connected
- Free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV, clock radio, workstation with ergonomic chair, telephone with voicemail
All the personal luxuries
- Iron and ironing board, spa-style shower with a showerhead generating a dense and abundant flow, Bella Pella products, 100% terry cloth bath towels, hair dryer and magnifying mirror, yoga mat and videos (on demand)
Holiday Inn & Suites Winnipeg Downtown
360 Colony Street, Winnipeg, MB, R3B 2P3
Toll-free reservations: 1-866-826-4457
This contemporary lodging is a 5-minute walk from the RBC Convention Centre. With a Pool, Hot tub, 24hr Fitness & Business Centre, Peppermill Restaurant, and Lounge, attached Starbucks and Garbonzo’s Pizza pub we have everything you need under one roof!! With over 40 restaurants within walking distance, you have options. Children 19 and under stay free with an adult. Suites add separate living spaces and wet bars with microwaves.
- Standard guest room is a King bed
- Double guestrooms offer 2- Queen beds
- Complimentary wired & wireless high-speed access throughout the hotel including all guest rooms.
- In-room voice mail
- Business work desk with extra outlets for charging and an ergonomic chair
- Complimentary newspaper and am coffee in lobby (Monday – Saturday)
- NEW-Keurig Coffee maker with complimentary Coffee/Tea in every guestroom.
- Mini Fridge in each guestroom
- 24/7 access to Business Center
- 24/7 guest laundry facility
- Indoor pool, whirlpool and fitness room
Humphry Inn & Suites Downtown Winnipeg
260 Main Street, Winnipeg, MB, R3C 1A9
Toll-free reservations: 1-877-486-7479
Humphry Inn & Suites is conveniently located in downtown Winnipeg near many corporate offices, entertainment venues, retail outlets, and Winnipeg tourist attractions include: the RBC Convention Center Winnipeg, the Forks, MTS Sports Center, Winnipeg’s Union Station, and now open is the Canadian Museum for Human Rights.
Their staff and management pride themselves in providing a unique experience by offering a combination of luxury, convenience, knowledgeable staff, and above all else affordability. Humphry Inn & Suites, downtown Winnipeg is happy to provide each of their valued guests with the following Resort-Style amenities:
- Free Hot Breakfast Buffet
- Free Parking (One car per room)
- Free 24 Hour Coffee & Tea Bar
- Free High-Speed Wireless Internet
- Free Local Phone Calls
- Free Daily News Paper
- Onsite Guest Laundry Facilities
- Onsite Salt Water Pool, Hot Tub, & Steam Room
- 24 Hour Business CenterOnsite Fitness Facility