Sponsorship and Promotional Opportunities!
Our sponsorship and advertising options offer a variety of ways to connect with our attendees. Many opportunities are pre-scheduled and take place in the months leading up to the event, as well as on site. These avenues include print media, social media, event sponsorship, and e-application advertising.
For further pricing and more information please review our comprehensive advertising package.
Winterfest 2019 Opportunities Include:
- Events, Tournaments or Screening Room Sponsorship
- The Great Winterfest Raffle
- Registration Bags (only open to sponsors or event partners)
- Outreach or Demo Tables (only open to sponsors or event partners)
Winterfest Convention Deadlines:
Please contact us at email@example.com to review opportunities, venue restrictions, and important deadlines so you can optimize exposure to our audience.
- January 11th, 2019 – Social media pushes and announcements
- January 15th 2019 – Pre-approved demo tables.
- January 18th, 2019 – Video ad/commercial deadline.
- February 1st, 2019 – Registration bag and prizing drop-off deadline.
- February 1st, 2019 – Raffle Participation
Events, Tournaments or Screening Room Sponsorship
Our partnership is normally done as an in-kind advertising exchange with a variety of ways to connect with our attendees. Our promotional opportunities are pre-scheduled and take place in the months leading up to the event, as well as on-site. As a community sponsor we can offer the following opportunities:
Event sponsorship starts as low as $90.00, and depending on tier, can include:
- Related event print promotional materials acknowledgment.
- Company logo featured on Ai-Kon’s website leading up to and following the event.
- Shout out of partnership via Ai-Kon’s Social media outlets including Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, and Instagram.
- Pending relevancy identified as a tournament sponsor on-site, and logo included on live-stream graphics.
- Convention on-site space for pop-banners and promotional items from your business.
- Company sponsored “advertisement video” to play before and during related events.
- Exclusive naming rights to convention area space.
The Great Winterfest Raffle
Back by popular demand, The Great Ai-Kon Raffle will be returning to the convention in July. This is an opportunity for attendees familiar with locals business but also provides our organization value fundraising for convention events such as Cosplay Contest, Gaming Tournaments, and game shows.
This is great on-site, and social media exposure; gift certificates and merchandise donations are suitable. All donations are acknowledged and appreciated!
Raffle prizes will be showcased on the website on the week leading up the event with relevant donors acknowledge and linked to. The live draw will take place on location Saturday, February 23rd, 2019 in the evening, this will also be live streamed. The Winterfest raffle is authorized raffle with a permit from Manitoba Liquor and Lotteries.
Registration Bags (only open to sponsors or event partners)
Share your business with attendees at Winterfest 2019! Ai-Kon’s attendee registration bags offer a wonderful opportunity to connect with our attendees and draw new customers to your business. These bags are highly popular and past participants have reported excellent returns.
Programming is the core of Ai-Kon’s continued success, but often it’s the personalized swag that makes an event special for attendees. Ensure that your business is remembered and associated with the fun, exciting experiences of our convention.
- Printed materials, such as handbills, lanyard, posters, magnets, and stickers are perfect for these highly anticipated registration bags.
- Up to 500 pieces (smaller quantities accepted).
- Golden Ticket Items: Unique small quantities of items are randomly distributed amongst the attendee bags. Previous popular items include sample products, t-shirts, lip balms, gift certificates, small size merchandise with your sticker or business information included and/or other tangible marketing materials. “Lucky Bags” are highly popular in Japan and at anime conventions across North America; attendees hunt through the bags to become more familiar with your company and other offers that you have available to them.
Ai-Kon is proud to promote our local businesses and growth in our community!
Please allow us to share with our attendees all your business has to offer.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below for more information
Terms and Conditions
- Ads that do not conform to the requirements will be enlarged, reduced, or floated at our discretion. We cannot be held responsible for the quality of reproduction if an ad size needs to be changed.
- Ai-Kon may, in its sole discretion, edit or reject any advertising materials by the advertiser. Ai-Kon does not guarantee the placement of an ad in a specific section or within a page, as placement is dependent upon publication requirements and availability.
- Ads are to be supplied electronically; emailed directly to email@example.com
- Any cancellation or correction must be in writing and must be received by the advertising department prior to the deadline. Orders cancellation or corrections communicated orally or after the deadlines are entirely at the advertiser’s own risk and Ai-Kon assumes no responsibility thereafter.
- The Advertiser warrants and represents that they have the full right and authority to use all materials provided for publication, including all textual or graphic matter, and that its advertisements will not violate any person or entity’s rights or violate any law.
- For In-Kind exchanges merchandise must be received prior to printing deadlines and prior to online posting. It is important to be aware that Ai-Kon reserves the right to be selective in the materials that it accepts, and reserves the right to refuse any potential merchandise offered.