1. The Warrior – Solution
In this puzzle, Heroes must identify which of the Seven Sailor Scouts: Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune or Pluto holds the right weapon.
Throughout the Convention Centre, seven QR codes displayed on postcard-sized cards were visible areas of the convention. The places where the QR codes can be found were:
- The Merchandise Table, which later was replaced by the Puzzle Hunt HQ
- Inside the JCAM Room
- Outside the Maid Cafe, which later was moved to one of the tables in the Video Games Lounge
- Next to one of the arcade games in the Video Games Lounge
- The Registration Desk
- The Cosplay Table
- On the Raffle Table Bench
By scanning a QR code, Heroes earn a clue to the identity of the correct Guardian. Only one of the Guardians have all seven clues apply to them.
The seven clues are as follows:
- The weapon’s length is long.
Venus’ Flail, Jupiter’s Spear, Saturn’s Scythe, Neptune’s Trident, and Pluto’s Staff
- The guardian’s hair does not go past their shoulders.
Mercury, Saturn, Uranus
- No letters repeat in the weapon’s name.
Jupiter’s Spear, Saturn’s Scythe, and Uranus’ Sword
- The guardian’s name has either 5 or 6 letters.
Venus, Saturn, Uranus, Pluto
- The planet the guardian represents is named after one of the gods of messengers, war, agriculture, or the sea.
Mercury, Mars, Saturn, Neptune
- The guardian’s symbol does not have a complete circle in it.
Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, Pluto
- The planet the guardian represents has moons, but it does not have the least or most amongst the planets that have moons.
Saturn’s 62, Uranus’ 27, Neptune’s 14, and Pluto’s 5
As only Saturn applies to all seven clues, the solution to this puzzle was SATURN.
We also accepted SCYTHE and HOTARU TOMOE.