Here is a directory of downtown Winnipeg hotels that are eager to help Ai-Kon attendees with their lodging plans! Regardless if you’re traveling into Winnipeg from afar, or just looking for a place close to the action.. you’ll find a hotel that’s right for you!
All hotels are sorted by their distance from the RBC Convention Centre. For a handy visual guide, please click this link to open a map to view hotel locations relative to the venue.
Delta Hotels by Marriott Winnipeg
350 St. Mary Avenue, Winnipeg, MB, R3C 3J2
Toll-free reservations: 1-844-294-7309
Delta Hotels Winnipeg is conveniently connected to the RBC Convention Centre, Cityplace, MTS Centre, Portage Place and office towers via heated skywalk. They offer quick and easy access the Forks Market and river trails. At Delta Hotels Winnipeg, attentive service and elegant surroundings await your visit.
Their new modern Urban Bean allows you to enjoy a freshly brewed cup of coffee or specialty drink, as they proudly serve premium Starbucks® coffees. They offer locally made chocolates by Constance Pop, locally produced Manitoba honey and soaps. Need a quick bite before leaving the hotel? Enjoy morning bakery treats, or fresh grab and go sandwiches and deluxe salads that you can take with you to the office or plane. For in-room private dining, Room Service is available 24 hours, offering a wide range of menus from snacks to full dinners.
Odyssey Health Club is the largest hotel fitness facility in Manitoba, the perfect place to put the spring back in your step after a long day. Pools include a full-size indoor pool, outdoor seasonal pool, children’s pool and whirlpool. Their 24-hour key access exercise room includes free weights, universal gym, elliptical trainers, treadmills, stationary bikes, Stairmaster and rowing machines. The club is available at no charge to registered guests.
- Business services: lobby computer kiosks, staffed color printer/copier/scanner & fax machine
- Bell Staff: our friendly bell staff will make you feel welcome from your first to the last step with us
- Luggage Storage: complimentary to hotel guests
- Housekeeping: ironing, bed boards, feather pillows, extra blankets, dry cleaning, guest laundry
- Parking: heated underground multi-level parkade
- Safety Deposit Boxes: complimentary 24-hour access via the Front Desk
- Security: 24-hour on-site security personnel and monitoring
- Pet Services: food, toys, pet-sitting, exercising and other service providers available upon request
Ai-Kon Attendees Block
Book for July 23rd to July 25th – at $123.00 a night/ standard rooms (King or double Queen).
Humphry Inn & Suites Downtown Winnipeg
260 Main Street, Winnipeg, MB, R3C 1A9
Toll-free reservations: 1-877-486-7479
Humphry Inn & Suites is conveniently located in downtown Winnipeg near many corporate offices, entertainment venues, retail outlets, and Winnipeg tourist attractions include: the RBC Convention Center Winnipeg, the Forks, MTS Sports Center, Winnipeg’s Union Station, and now open is the Canadian Museum for Human Rights.
Their staff and management pride themselves in providing a unique experience by offering a combination of luxury, convenience, knowledgeable staff, and above all else affordability. Humphry Inn & Suites, downtown Winnipeg is happy to provide each of their valued guests with the following Resort-Style amenities:
- Free Hot Breakfast Buffet
- Free Parking (One car per room)
- Free 24 Hour Coffee & Tea Bar
- Free High-Speed Wireless Internet
- Free Local Phone Calls
- Free Daily News Paper
- Onsite Guest Laundry Facilities
- Onsite Salt Water Pool, Hot Tub, & Steam Room
- 24 Hour Business CenterOnsite Fitness Facility
Ai-Kon Attendees Block
Book for July 23rd to July 26th and get the special rate of $109.00/ Standard/ Double Queen Room per night, or $159.00/ night for a Suite.