Ai-kon Fashion Show 2019
Applications to participate are now open & will close July 1st, 2019.
Click here for APPLICATION FORM
Ai-kon 2019 Fashion Show Information
The Fashion show will be returning to Ai-kon Sunday, July 28th! Check out the below information on our planned 2019 Runs.
- 2019 Special Theme: Fantasy Role Playing Game
- Traditional East Asian Dress
- Visual Kei
- Asia Street Style
2019 Special Theme: Fantasy Role Playing Game
Introducing a special theme this year for the Ai-Kon Fashion Show, The Fantasy/RPG Run!
Since Ai-Kon’s theme for 2019 is RPG we couldn’t think of a better year to add this run to our show, bring out your best cloaks, armour and leathers for this run at Ai-Kon 2019!
- Original Fantasy RPG Characters and Outfits
- Dress as your DnD, OC and/or LARP character
- Themed Character (Sword Art Online, Log Horizon, The Rising of Shield Hero)
Looking for the perfect occasion to wear your Kimono? Ai-Kon 2019 has the show for you! We are bringing back the beautiful Kimono run once again.
- Traditional Japanese clothing (Kimono, Yukata , Hakama etc)
Traditional East Asian Fashion
Don’t have a kimono but still want to join our fashion show? Worry not! Any Traditional East Asian garment will work for this run!
- Any East Asian Traditional Clothing (example: Hanbok, Cheongsam , Changshan etc)
We want you to rock the runway with your best Japanese punk glam rock attire!
- Visual Kei Inspired Looks ( Japanese Rock , Punk Rock , Glam Rock styles)
- (Notable Visual Kei Bands: The Gazette , Malice Mizer , LM.C , and Versailles)
Calling all Cuteness!
Looking for frills, lace and you guessed it, Lolita looks, for this run at Ai-Kon 2019
- Lolita Styles (Sweet Lolita , Classic Lolita , Gothic Lolita, Punk Lolita , Hime Lolita etc)
Asian Street Style
Show off your own street style on the runway this year at Ai-Kon 2019!
- Anime related fashions (shirts with your favourite anime characters or japanese phrases/writing)
- Idol looks: things you’d see your favourite Korean or Japanese idols wearing ‘off duty’ or at the airport(brand name shirts or sweat pants, bucket hats, distressed jeans, etc)
Circle Pass Policy 2019
Designers & Models for the 2019 Fashion Show may be eligible for complimentary Day Passes under our Circle Pass Policy.
Please check out the full Circle Pass Policy for detailed information on who is eligible.
Circle passes are subject to limitation per event, and misuse of Circle passes may result in penalty.
Ai-kon will not be issuing refunds on tickets purchased before the assignment of a complimentary pass.